Shareholders and company shares:
The share capital of the Company amounts to EUR 25,000.00
(as of January 6, 2022).
The shareholder “Bundesvereinigung Nachhaltigkeit Beteiligungsgesellschaft mit Wirkung mbH” (Registration court Cottbus HRB 14627 CB) holds shares in the nominal amount of EUR 25,000.00
(business shares 100%)
Excerpt from the Articles of Association:
§ 2 Purpose and Object of the Company
(1) The Company exclusively and directly pursues charitable purposes within the meaning of the section “Tax-privileged purposes” of the German Tax Code.
(2) The purposes of the company, in particular in the areas of the use or utilization of natural fibers – here with a focus on hemp (Cannabis Sativa) – are:
a) the promotion of applied science and research.
b) the promotion of education, popular and professional training.
(3) The purpose of the company is realized in particular through the following tasks or activities:
a) the realization of scientific events and research projects, especially in the field of applied research
b) the awarding of research contracts,
c) the awarding of fellowships to young scientists up to the age of 40,
d) the establishment and maintenance of research institutes along the bioeconomic value chain of hemp, such as building materials, textile fibers, pharmaceutical products, food supplements, medical agents, etc.
e) the operation of auxiliary facilities for scientific work (according to the definition of the German Research Foundation: facilities of supra-regional importance with personnel or equipment requirements for scientific and scientific-technical services for research as an important instrument for strengthening the research-relevant infrastructure of science, e.g. laboratories, laboratories, material testing facilities, etc.) and their evaluation in applied research,
f) cooperation with other research institutions and universities as well as other suitable partners in the fulfillment of the statutory purpose,
g) the development and implementation of vocational training and continuing education programs in the scientific, technical and economic fields through the establishment and operation of training and continuing education centers and through projects (e.g. courses, seminars, development of educational offerings, use of digital methods and tools) to teach innovative vocational methods and techniques,
h) the development and implementation of certifications of materials and products.
§ 3 Non-profit status
(1) The Company operates selflessly; it does not primarily pursue its own economic purposes.
(2) Insofar as the Company does not act itself or through an auxiliary person, it may also donate its funds to other corporations or corporations under public law for the realization of the aforementioned tax-privileged purposes in accordance with Section 58 No. 1 AO. The procurement of funds for and the forwarding of the funds to a private corporation subject to unlimited tax liability presupposes that the corporation itself is tax-privileged.
(3) The Company’s funds may only be used for the purposes set forth in the statutes.
The shareholders may not receive any shares in the profits or any other allocations from the funds of the corporation. In the event of their withdrawal or the dissolution of the corporation or the discontinuation of tax-privileged purposes, they shall receive no more than their paid-up capital shares and the fair value of their contributions in kind.
(4) No person may benefit from disproportionately high remuneration or from expenses that are alien to the purpose of the Society.
(5) The company may also engage in other transactions that are related to the purpose of the company and are conducive to the pursuit of the company’s purpose, including in particular the acquisition or sale of land, buildings and rights equivalent to land. The company may acquire interests in other companies, acquire other companies and establish branches and operating facilities in Germany and abroad.
(6) In the event of the dissolution or termination of the company or in the event of the discontinuation of tax-privileged purposes, its assets, insofar as they exceed the paid-in capital shares of the shareholders and the fair market value of the contributions in kind made by the shareholders, shall fall to a legal entity under public law to be determined by the shareholders’ meeting or to another tax-privileged company for the purpose of promoting art and culture, education, popular and vocational training or science and research.
§ 7 Advisory Board
The shareholders may decide by simple majority that the Company shall have an Advisory Board consisting of at least 3 and at most 11 persons, who shall be appointed for a term of 3 years, reappointment being possible. The members may be dismissed at any time. The task of the advisory board is exclusively to provide advice. The members of the advisory board should be professionally and personally suitable for taking over the office of the advisory board and should also have industry and specialist knowledge. Everything else is regulated by the advisory board rules to be issued by the shareholders.